Call for Manuscripts BES Journal 2024
Call for manuscript BES Journal 2024 (Download Here)
The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) would like to invite all interested national and international scientists and practitioners to submit their manuscript to email@example.com for consideration for the publication in 2024 issue of the Journal of the Bhutan Ecological Society.
The Journal of Bhutan Ecological Society is an open access, online journal dedicated to promoting the informed conservation and management of the Himalaya’s rich biological diversity. Consistent with the mission of the Bhutan Ecological Society, the journal publishes research articles, reviews, short communications, and perspectives from the many sectors—including legal, education, research, management, religious, and media—that contribute to understanding and developing solutions for the Himalaya’s most pressing environmental problems.
We are now accepting submissions on the topic relevant to environment and conservation. Original submissions will be accepted for the following categories:
- Research Article (up to 6000 words). Original theoretical or empirical research in the natural or social sciences, relevant to Bhutan.
- Policy Analysis (up to 6000 words). Informed analysis of current conservation policy topics in Bhutan.
- Review Paper (up to 7500 words). Thorough literature or interview review of a current topic within the journal’s scope.
- Short Communication (up to 2500 words). Important preliminary and novel research or findings (e.g., discovery of new species) that may not appropriate for submission as a full ‘Research Article’.
- Perspective (up to 2500 words). A personal viewpoint on any subject within the journal’s scope, or responding to material previously published in Proceedings of BES. Arguments should be supported by evidence with relevant citations.
The last date for submission is on 31st March 2024, 5 PM BST.
Further information about Journal and author’s guideline here http://bes.org.bt/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Authors-Guidelines_2016.pdf or contact Mr. Namgyel Wangdi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +975 17383519 during office hours.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and fostering insightful discussions on the crucial topics of environment, development, climate change, foods, and sustainable studies.
Journal of the Bhutan Ecological Society