Water & Climate Science
Water and climate are critical for all living beings. While there are major arise on understanding and exploring scientific evidence on the critical issue of water and climates changes, the knowledge on how to lead a life through this complex system is at a minimum.
Our efforts in the field of water and climate focus on enabling sustainable living, challenge pressing climate issues and harmonize societies by breaking water –climate complexity.
Currently, we conduct research and approaches on:
- Climate adaptation and mitigation solution
- Repository for climate variables, glaciers and rivers of Bhutan
- Water issues and specific solution
- Protecting the water catchment area
- Sustainable uses of water resources