The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) would like invite all interested national and international scientists and practitioners to submit their abstract to email@example.com , for consideration for the publication in 2015 issue of Proceedings of BES. Submissions are now due by 5 PM on 15 June 2015. Extensions are available upon request.
The 2015 issue will have a special themed subsection on Hydropower and the Environment. However, we are also accepting submissions on any other topic relevant to environment and conservation. Original submissions will be accepted for the following categories:
- Research Article (up to 6000 words). Original theoretical or empirical research in the natural or social sciences, relevant to Bhutan.
- Policy Analysis (up to 6000 words). Informed analysis of current conservation policy topics in Bhutan.
- Review Paper (up to 7500 words). Thorough literature or interview review of a current topic within the journal’s scope.
- Short Communication (up to 2500 words). Important preliminary and novel research or findings (e.g., discovery of new species) that may not appropriate for submission as a full ‘Research Article’.
- Perspective (up to 2500 words). Personal viewpoint on any subject within the journal’s scope, or responding to material previously published in Proceedings of BES. Arguments should be supported by evidence with relevant citations.
Further information about Journal and author’s guideline can be accessed at http://www.bhutanecologicalsociety.org.bt/publications.php, or contact +97517508047 during office hours