The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
Press Release: SFS Spring Program started
2020 spring semester of the School for Field Studies (SFS)- Bhutan Program has been...
BES President meets with officials from the Balipara Foundation
The President of BES Dasho Paljor J Dorji and Executive Director Dr Nawang Norbu...
Impact Story: small investment towards energy efficiency reaps substantial benefit
The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) implemented the project “Climate Adaptation Through Energy Conservation: Merak...