The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
Call for Abstracts
The Bhutan Ecological Society will be hosting its 5th Annual Research Symposium & Environmental...
The School for Field Studies (SFS) Fall Semester Program Begins
A group of 24 undergraduate students from 17 different universities/colleges from the United States...
BES completes independent review of CA|TS sites in Bhutan
The Conservation Assured Tiger Standards (CA|TS) is an accreditation scheme that encourages tiger conservation...