The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
Impact Story: small investment towards energy efficiency reaps substantial benefit
The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) implemented the project “Climate Adaptation Through Energy Conservation: Merak...
The documentary “Artifishal” screened in Thimphu
The Bhutan Ecological Society in collaboration with the Royal Society for Protection of Nature...
The School for Field Studies (SFS) 2019 Fall Semester Program Begins
A group of 23 undergraduate students from different universities/colleges of the United States of...