The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
Labeling of Common Flora and Bird Species along Taktsang Trail
The project is an initiative of the Bhutan Ecological Society to disseminate information regarding...
Fifth Jigme Singye Wangchuck Outstanding Environmental Stewardship Award
Bhutan is increasingly regarded as a Champion of Environmental Protection. Under the farsighted leadership...
First BLISS Lecture Series Launched In Thimphu
The Bhutan Lectures on Innovation, Science & Society (BLISS) is an initiative of the...