The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
A group of Program Advisers from various US universities visited Bhutan
A group of 14 student study abroad Program Advisers from the different university across...
Second BLISS Lecture Series Hosted in Thimphu
The Second Bhutan Lectures on Innovation, Science & Society (BLISS) Talks was hosted on...
A report on Enabling an Energy Efficient Built Environment in Bhutan is released
“The building sector alone in Bhutan accounted for almost 42% of domestic electricity consumption...