The SOAR functions at the intersection of all departments. The primary interest of department is to educate and outreached society’s insight. In an attempt to develop a proper education program, we do our own research after consultation with all departments. Our keen interests of focus are:
- Review and document projects
- Organize training, seminars and symposium
- Publication of the internationally peer-reviewed journal
- Enhance and promote public education on environment
- Conferment of JSW-OESA award for excellent stewardship services
- Annual reports, newsletter and advertisement
News & Events
The School for Field Studies (SFS) 2019 Fall Semester Program Begins
A group of 23 undergraduate students from different universities/colleges of the United States of...
“Zero Waste Hour” Observed
The Bhutan Ecological Society observed 2nd “Zero Waste Hour” on 4th August 2019 by...
“Fruits for all” Initiative Implemented in Wangdue
The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) supported 26 schools and the Technical Training Institute, Samthang...